Educate! partners with schools and government to support the delivery of skills based education. In 2018, we will operate in 25% of secondary schools in Uganda, working with 30,000 students.
In Rwanda, we are partnering with the Rwanda Education Board on a teacher training program to support the roll-out of their new Competency Based Curriculum, which we were a technical advisor on. Our program is currently implemented in 18 districts mainly focusing on teacher training, student mentorship and business club competitions.
Website address: www.experienceeducate.org
Began work in Rwanda in year: 2015
- Country Director: Donnalee Donaldson | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Cell: (+250) 789529436
- Head of National Programs : Nelly Nkunda | Email: email@example.com | Cell: (+250) 787441168
Areas of Operations:
- Advocacy: Nation wide
- Curriculum Development: National Wide
- Teacher Training: Nation Wide
- Girls’Education: Nation Wide
- Orphans & Vulnerable Students: Nation Wide
- Skills Development: Nation Wide