Stem Rwanda ltd is a domestic registered company under Rwanda Development Board (Registration number 103116855). It was founded on the motivation to offer quality educational services that can propel Rwanda towards a knowledge-based economy of, innovation, creative individuals and learning.
Assessment for Quality Education.
To ensure continued improvement of quality, valid and reliable Assessment and evaluation of the curriculum learners and Teachers.
Stem Rwanda ltd recognizes the framework of organizations existing in Rwanda to include; Public/Government organizations, Private companies and other partners. It serves to enhance the effectiveness of these organizations and consult on how to bridge the skills gaps for achieving the education strategic plan 2010-2015 and Rwanda’s development vision 2020 and plans in the short, medium and long term. Our plan runs for a period of 5 years upon which it will be reviewed on the impact and intended outcomes.
STEM as an Education oriented company was established in 1997 in Uganda. It grew from the business of selling text books to undertaking assessment as the core activity. This was due to the fact that holistic education doesn’t only entail the distribution of materials like text books. It further calls for a more sustained way of interpreting the curriculum and integrating it in the local context for daily classroom use by the teacher. This would create accountability for both partners in education,-the school administrators, teachers, parents, children, policy makers and interpreters/implementers.
Mapped unto the above, below are the services that we offer.
- We interpret the Syllabus together with the Teacher, train a teacher on how to integrate it for effective teaching and assessment.
- We also guide the teacher in content planning and development, constructing professional examinations using work plans, Blue prints, item registers, marking guides and marking
- We help in promoting classroom teacher auditing through our system of Comprehensive Continuous Assessment (CCA), using the mark sheet.
- We design a mark sheet that takes into consideration a learner as an individual entity that can be used by a teacher, administers and inspectors to determine the levels of the learners in relation to the implementation of the syllabus. A work plan, item register, blue print would be attached as evidence of implementation. The inspector therefore, is able to audit the classroom teacher using the above mark sheet and attached documents.
Coupled with the above, the company has done education consultancy services of the same in South Africa, Kenya, China and Zambia, Presently, the company has permanent operational offices in Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda.
Furthermore, not only do we give quality services but we also contribute to Rwanda Education Board mission. As depicted above, all our programs are tailored towards quality education through a holistic and more practical manner yet affordable and time bound
Physical Address: Our offices are located on Martin Plaza, Floor 2, Room No.F2, Plot No. 500 Kimironko Sector, Gasabo District, Kigali city.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 4073 KIGALI, email: email@example.com
Directions to find Country Office: on the way from Amahoro stadium going to Kimironko, after Remera sector offices, Street Number KG 182,martin plaza 2nd floor Room F2, Plot No. 500 Kimironko Sector, Gasabo District, Kigali city.
Began work in Rwanda in year: 2013
- Director : Steven Matsiko
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell Phone: (+256)779415540, (+254)706298012
- Country Manager: Olive Mulungi
- Operations Manager: Remigio Tumushabe
Cell phone : (+250) 784389786
Areas of Operations and districts working in:
- Teacher Training: Kicukiro, Kayonza, Nyagatare, Gatsibo
- Leadership and Management: Rubavu, Huye, Musanze, Rulindo