RCR is a local NGO Reg. No.55/RGB/NGO/2016 operating in the three districts of Kicukiro, Gasabo and Nyabihu. The mandate of RCR is to empower orphaned and vulnerable children through education, mentorship and other kinds of support. Beneficiaries of RCR include street children who re-united with their families and later sent to school, orphaned and children from extreme vulnerable families.
RCR also pays special attention to the holistic education of a girl child with special attention to adolescent females. RCR also works with vulnerable mothers most of whom are mothers of the children that we support to ensure continuity of the support that we give the children. These mothers are also equipped them with economic development skills.
Website address: under construction
Physical Address: 2nd Floor No. 02 Promise House. Kimironko (opposite Kimironko Taxi park)
Mailing Address : P.O BOX 5402 KIGALI-RWANDA
Directions to find Country Office: 200 Meters after University of Rwanda College of Education (former KIE) along the Remera-Kimironko. Opposite Kimironko Taxi Park.
Began work in Rwanda in year: 2014
Organization Leadership (including at least the Education Head of Programs):
- Benjamin Musuhukye, Country Director email@example.com (+250) 785689864
- Gakuba Elias, Director of Programs, Gakubaelias1@gmail.com (+250) 783865162
Areas of Operation and districts
- Advocacy in KICUKIRO, GASABO, NYABIHU
- Access to education in KICUKIRO, GASABO, NYABIHU
- Girls’ education in KICUKIRO, GASABO
- Orphans & vulnerable students in KICUKIRO, GASABO, NYABIHU
- Parenting/community education in NYABIHU, KICUKIRO, GASABO
- Early childhood education/development in NYABIHU
- Adult literacy in NYABIHU, KICUKIRO
- Construction in NYABIHU