Ishya Consulting Ltd. is a consulting firm registered under Rwandan law, TIN: 102848385. Our services focus particularly on the domains of education and livelihoods, including the auxiliary areas of policy, research, and evaluation. In our consulting practice, we are committed to placing a balanced emphasis on the intellectual, material and ethical aspects of both individual and social well-being. In Kinyarwanda, the word “ishya” (pronounced EEE-shya) means prosperity. Ishya Consulting supports governmental and non-governmental organizations in Rwanda and the surrounding region in their efforts to promote human prosperity in the fullest sense of the term.
Website address: www.ishya-consulting.com
Physical Address: Niboye, Kicukiro
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1485 / Kigali, Rwanda
Directions to find Country Office: Located near the Niboye Cellule office.
Began work in Rwanda in year: 2012
- Director, Lead Consultant – : Catherine Honeyman
E-mail – email@example.com / Cell Phone : (+250)788658311
Areas of Operation:
- Genocide education/social cohesion education
- Policy development
- Curriculum development
- Teacher training
- Capacity building
- Access to education
- Girls’ education
- Orphans & vulnerable students
- Parenting/community education
- Early childhood education/development
- Adult literacy
- Consulting services in education and livelihoods: research, policy, program design, monitoring & evaluation, assessment, professional documentation
Consulting operations based in Kigali, but field visits conducted as needed for specific projects.