The FOUNDATION SAINT DOMINIQUE SAVIO- FSDS- in acronym, a Rwandan NGO created and operating in Rwanda since 2001. FSDS is governed by its statutes and is legally registered by RGB (Rwanda Governance Board) according to the law governing NGOs in Rwanda under the RGB registration number 043/2014 dated on June 2nd 2014 in concordance with the new law upon NGOs.
FSDS MISSION is about To see, to judge and act effectively and efficiently.
Its VISION is Working for Peaceful and Just World for Human Dignity and has the following 4 main OBJECTIVES accordingly to its sectors of intervention:
1. Promotion of Education and Information and Communication Technology
2. Promotion and protection of displaced people through humanitarian actions
3. Protection of Environment and Climate Change mitigation
4. Promotion of Good governance, Media and Culture of Peace.
FSDS delivers considerable value for both our partners mainly beneficiaries, government institutions and funding agencies by focusing on providing better service, professionalism and integrity referencing all staff to ensure we put the right people forward for the right roles.
FSDS commits to abide by Principles of Partnership below as endorsed by the Global Humanitarian Platform (GHP) in July 2007:
Principle of Equity, Transparency, Result-oriented approach, Responsibility and Complementarity.
Website address: www.fsds.org.rw
Physical Address: Kimironko Sector, KG 11, in Gasabo District of Kigali City.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box: 4538 Kigali-Rwanda
Directions to find Country Office: Kimironko, Promise House Building, 3rd Floor
Began work in Rwanda in year: 2001
- NSENGIYUMVA Patrice | Country Director | Email : email@example.com | Phone : (+250) 788564259
- KANEZA IHIRWE Francoise | Advisor | Phone : (+250) 788469364
- Social cohesion education : Gicumbi, Gatsibo, Kirehe, Nyamagabe, Gisagara and Karongi
- Teacher training : Gicumbi, Gatsibo, Kirehe, Nyamagabe, Gisagara and Karongi
- Capacity building :Gicumbi, Gatsibo, Kirehe, Nyamagabe, Gisagara and Karongi
- Access to education : Gicumbi, Gatsibo, Kirehe, Nyamagabe, Gisagara and Karongi
- Leadership/management : Gicumbi, Gatsibo, Kirehe, Nyamagabe, Gisagara and Karong
- Environment education and climate change mitigation : Gicumbi, Gatsibo, Kirehe, Nyamagabe, Gisagara and Karongi